Do you have a child who is struggling in school?
- Is your child complaining about stomach aches or headaches when it's time to go to school?
- Is your child telling you school is too hard?
- Has your child made little growth or no growth at all in his/her academic areas?
- Is your child's teacher telling your child can do better if he/she tries a little harder?
- Is your child having a meltdown when it's time to do homework?
Reading Results Tutoring can help you find answers.
When struggling students get the help they need, not only will their academics improve, but their self-confidence will soar!