M.S. Reading Education, B.S. in Elementary Ed and Special Education, Associate of the Orton Gillingham Academy and trained at the Certified level through the OGA.
Dyslexia Therapist, Founder & Director
Antoniette is a dyslexia therapist through the Orton Gillingham Academy and a certified special education teacher and reading specialist. She has 20 years of special education and literacy teaching experience. Antoniette founded Reading Results Tutoring, Inc. in 2017 after she realized that she could improve literacy outcomes for all students on a larger scale.
Antoniette is an advocate for dyslexia education and works with students, teachers, and families to provide science-based reading instruction to all students.
Trained in the following:
- Certified Special Education Teacher (K through 12th)
- Certified General Education Teacher (Pre-K through 6th)
- Certified Reading Education (K through 12th)
- Associate of the Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators
- Hochman Method (The Writing Revolution)
- Lindamood-Bell's Visualizing and Verbalizing Program
- Lindamood-Bell's On Cloud Nine Program
- Stern Math (Multisensory Math)
- Marilyn Zecher Multisensory Math 1
- Handwriting Without Tears